Poor Grandparents…with kids as cute as ours, they don’t have a prayer. Both sets of Grandparents are doomed. Last time my parents were up, we went to Academy to get one thing…and our boys walked away with everything you need to box. 3 helmets, mouth guards, 3 sets of gloves, etc. Needless to say…there has been a lot of boxing action going on around this house.
About our blog
Welcome to our beautiful mess (previously onebeautifulmess.blogspot.com). We blog to record the everyday happenings in our crazy life. Because of the ministry God has placed us in, a majority of our postings are password protected.
If you would like to follow along on our journey, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com for our password. We would love to have you join our journey! God Bless :)
- RT @BethanyJenkins: Adam pointed his finger at Eve: "Don't blame me; blame her." Jesus pointed his finger at himself: "Don't blame them; bl… 2 years ago
- RT @TheParkForum: Too often we ask the question, "What kind of friends do we have?" without ever asking, "What kind of friends can we be?" 3 years ago
- "The secret to change is to identify and dismantle the counterfeit gods of your heart." - T. Keller 3 years ago
- RT @BethanyJenkins: In the US, we waste 220 pounds of food per person per year. That's the equivalent of $160B. #foodwaste #TGCpastry http:… 3 years ago
- RT @ThomRainer: LifeWay is partnering with Big Oak Ranch to help abused, orphaned, and neglected children. bigoakfund.lifeway.com 3 years ago