We saved Izzie’s allotted Christmas money to spend at Disney. I am sooo glad we did! We allowed her to pick out a princess outfit at the “princess store” and then took her to the “Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique” in Cinderella’s castle for a princess make-over. We were hesitant to do this, but let me tell you, it was worth it! She felt like a true princess! She had her hair, make-up and nails done. It was a priceless memory. Even the boys wanted to stick around to see her excitement. It was a super cute experience.
About our blog
Welcome to our beautiful mess (previously onebeautifulmess.blogspot.com). We blog to record the everyday happenings in our crazy life. Because of the ministry God has placed us in, a majority of our postings are password protected.
If you would like to follow along on our journey, please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for our password. We would love to have you join our journey! God Bless :)
- RT @BethanyJenkins: Adam pointed his finger at Eve: "Don't blame me; blame her." Jesus pointed his finger at himself: "Don't blame them; bl… 2 years ago
- RT @TheParkForum: Too often we ask the question, "What kind of friends do we have?" without ever asking, "What kind of friends can we be?" 3 years ago
- "The secret to change is to identify and dismantle the counterfeit gods of your heart." - T. Keller 3 years ago
- RT @BethanyJenkins: In the US, we waste 220 pounds of food per person per year. That's the equivalent of $160B. #foodwaste #TGCpastry http:… 3 years ago
- RT @ThomRainer: LifeWay is partnering with Big Oak Ranch to help abused, orphaned, and neglected children. bigoakfund.lifeway.com 3 years ago